£23000 - £26000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to join our reputable client on a full time and permanent basis. This working pattern for this position will be split between home based, agile working and on site.
The purpose of the role is to assist and improve the payroll services, during the transitions of the payroll being outsourced, to coming back to in-house.
The duties of the Payroll Officer include:
- Reporting to the Senior Payroll Officer, to assist in ensuring that it meets legislative, pension and reporting requirements
- Maintain timely communications with the shared service payroll team to oversee and coordinate all aspects of the monthly payroll output, including reconciliations and BACS payments
- Manage and ensure that customers with complex and detailed pay queries, receive accurate and timely responses to pay affecting queries and are dealt with a professional and customer centric approach
- To reduce the number of back logged processes and queries
- Work with Finance & HR Departments and shared service functions to ensure that transactional processes support the requirements of the client organisation
- To deputise for the Senior Payroll Officer as required on an ad hoc basis
The ideal Payroll Officer will have:
- The ability to take personal responsibility for decisions and achieving results, act with integrity and commitment and take ownership of their own professional development
- At least three years of experience within a Payroll position Actively promote and demonstrate a customer-centric approach with emphasis on service delivery and service improvement
- Ability to maintain knowledge and ensure compliance with relevant legislation, ensure data quality and take ownership of management information
- Ability to establish effective communication channels with key stakeholders
If your experience meets the requirements above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.