£10.00 - £12.00 per hour + plus holiday pay
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to join our client based in Stafford on a temporary basis. The role will be for 3 months minimum and will include a mixture of working from home and working in the office.
The duties of the Payroll Officer include:
- Input and process individual payrolls
- Liaise with Human Resources to ensure that all relevant information regarding employee who are starting or leaving and other adjustments to employees' pay has been inputted into the payroll system
- Calculate and administer pension schemes
- Respond to payroll queries from the Group's employees and external sources and ensure confidentiality on payroll matters
- Reconcile payments to the Payroll and Nominal Ledger Suspense Accounts
- Validate and verify the expenses claims submitted for each payroll
- Prepare year end returns at the end of each financial year in a timely and accurate manner, including the production of P11D's
The ideal Payroll Officer will have:
- Experience in the duties stated above, in a company payroll team or bureau
- Qualified or working towards CIPP (desirable)
- Strong computer skills, excellent knowledge of Excel and experience of Carval payroll system would be advantageous
- Ability to pick up things quickly and work off own initiative
The role is expected to start in January, however interviews will be taking place as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the requirements above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
This role also has the view of going permanent for the ideal candidate.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.