West Midlands, England
£10 - £14 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking for a Payroll Officer to join our Public Sector client in the West Midlands.
To be responsible for the production of the Group's payrolls and provide technical support to the Payroll Manager in the production of the Group's payrolls.
Main accountabilities for the Payroll Officer:
- To input and process individual payroll
- To ensure all other Group's payroll are produced
- To produce reports and investigate anomalies
- To calculate and administer pension schemes
- To validate and verify the expenses claims submitted for each payroll
- To maintain effective records for each payroll
- Must have excellent, up to date payroll knowledge and experience
This role will be working from home and the hourly rate is between £10ph to £14ph. If you would like further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.