Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£10 - £14 per hour
3 months ago
Role: Payroll Officer
Rate: £10 to £14ph PAYE
Duration: 6 month fixed term contract
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Payroll Officer for our Public Sector client in Wolverhampton.
- To manage, prepare, calculate and administer a designated payroll and pensions portfolio
- To be able to work independently or as part of a team and responsible for providing an accurate, timely payroll and pension service
Key Duties for the Payroll Officer:
- To accurately pay calculate and administer a large volume designated payroll portfolio
- Speak to employees on a regular basis to handle any enquiries about their pay or pensions
- To be fully conversant with the ESR system for both accessing and processing data
- To complete all administration for payroll portfolio
- To be able to produce complex manual calculations for tax, NI and pensions
- To check payrolls or expenses by other members of the payroll team
- Assistance with the ongoing development of internal Payroll procedures and controls
- Experience of calculating complex payroll
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload
- Advance IT skillsPlease apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.