Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£9 - £12 per hour
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an interim Payroll candidate for an NHS organisation based in Newcastle-under-Lyme
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Officer:
- Accurately calculate and administer a designated payroll portfolio
- To complete all administration for a designated payroll portfolio
- Assisting with the ongoing development of internal Payroll procedures
- To liaise with HMRC on taxation issues
Essential experience for the Payroll Officer:
- Previous end to end payroll experience
- Experience of complex payroll calculations
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.