£20000 - £22500 per annum + free car parking, flexi time DOE
about 2 months ago
Due to a period of growth, a well-established public sector organisation based in Crewe is currently looking to appoint a Payroll Officer on an initial contract basis for six months to join their dynamic payroll team.
As Payroll Officer, you will work as part of a larger Payroll team and be responsible for:
- Ensuring all salaries, allowances and deductions are processed accurately in the given timescales
- Investigating and responding professionally to direct payroll queries
- Coordinating all aspects of the end to end payroll function including reporting, reconciliations and BACS payments
- Overseeing the work of Payroll Assistants
- Monitoring and assessing expense claims
- Building relationships with external stakeholders such as pension providers and HMRC
As Payroll Officer you will have the following skill set:
- Recent experience as a Payroll Officer running the end to end payroll function
- Strong system skills, knowledge of Oracle would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- CIPP qualified or equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Officer to join a forward thinking organisation with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including internal opportunities to help you progress further within your finance career. Our client also offers a flexible working policy and free car parking.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Payroll Officer role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.