Birmingham, West Midlands
£17000 - £24000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Payroll Officer to join a Birmingham based organisation on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated payroll professional who can work as part of a team and on their own initiative and have a "can do attitude".
Key responsibilities for the Payroll officer:
- Take responsibility for the accurate and timely input of temporary and permanent data to the payroll system
- Take responsibility for the checking of permanent data
- Produce allocated payroll reports
- Provide a help desk service for staff and deal with queries by phone or email
- Undertake project work
- Monthly balancing and auditing
Essential experience for the Payroll Officer:
- Experience working within payroll
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent Grade C or above in both English and Math's
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.