Up to £10.43 per hour
2 months ago
3 months +
Role: Payroll Service Helpdesk Officer
Type: Temporary - 12 weeks ongoing
Salary: £10.43 per hour
Sellick Partnership are seeking a Financial Accounts Administrator on behalf of a large and successful Public Sector organisation in Northamptonshire.
As a Payroll Service Helpdesk Officer you will be responsible for:
- Being the first point of contact for any queries and resolving in a timely manner
- Minimising the need for repeat calls from customers
- Timely entry and maintenance of employee records
- Checking that all data is accurate by checking records and calculations carried out by team colleagues, and that work is carried in accordance audit requirements
- Enquires and HR forms including areas of multiple employee's terms and conditions.
- Delivering excellent customer service by giving customers the best possible experience and providing accurate information, advice, and support in response to customer enquiries and HR forms
- Work collaboratively on projects that support developments and improvements for HR and Payroll Services in a professional and positive way
- Positively participating in client workshops as and when required, understanding the customer's needs
- Stepping up to Senior Officers role covering all aspects of the role
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.