£24000 - £29000 per annum + 25 days holiday, Workplace pension
Salary: £24,000 - £29,000 DOE + Fantastic Benefits
Location: Manchester (Hybrid Working Available)
Sellick Partnership has been assigned to recruit a Payroll Specialist for a multinational growing business. The Business is a market leader in their industry and is looking to expand their growing team.
We are looking for a highly driven and enthusiastic individual who has previous experience working on Payroll. The role is looking for someone who is seeking a fast paced working environment, whilst looking to build relationships with colleagues and customers.
Reporting to the Payroll Operations Manager, you will play a key role in ensuring that all employees in the designated business units are paid correctly and on time and in accordance with both statutory legislation and company policy whilst ensuring that there are no material audit issues and the principles of customer service are maintained.
You will be tasked with the below responsibilities:
- End to end processing of complex payroll activities
- Taking ownership of one or more of the payrolls processed through ResourceLink, ensuring all necessary tasks have been performed
- Ensuing complex Service Now cases in the assigned areas of expertise are responded to effectively in a timely manner
- Completing all payroll processing tasks, ensuring processing checklists are complete
- Ensuring information received from business units, external bodies and employees is entered correctly onto the payroll system and all paperwork is properly authorised, in line with company policy
- Supporting the Payroll Operations Manager in implementing all aspects of National Minimum Wage and pay review processes
- Providing support and assistance to the Payroll Operations Manager in implementing new policies and initiatives
To get a head start in this role you will need to have previous experience in Payroll and knowledge of current PAYE, National Insurance & Statutory Payments regulations and ability to perform manual calculations in these areas. Knowledge of computerised payroll applications, preferably ResourceLink together with experience on Microsoft Office. Experience working across Irish Payroll and being Part or fully CIPP certified (or equivalent) would be an advantage although this isn't essential.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this finance post then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.