Durham, County Durham
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Payroll Specialist for a prestigious, well known group of luxury leisure sites based in County Durham. This is a permanent position and will be will be approximately 27 hours per week (Hours can be flexible dependant on busy business levels and varying workload).
This role will take responsibility for all payroll duties, including:
* Processing weekly, 4 weekly and monthly multi-site payroll (600 plus staff) within a tight deadline
* Ensuring auto enrolment process is adhered to and information provided to Pension Provider
* Manually calculating deductions and additional pay elements
* Work with Finance Team to review existing processes and look at improving and streamlining processes
* Dealing with queries in a timely and professional manner
* Preparing management reports
* Calculating/processing starters and leavers
* Ensure company compliance with laws and regulations
* Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes or managerial reviews
* Ensuring accurate and up to date staff records are maintained
You will have strong technical expertise in payroll legislation and experience of processing various payrolls across a number of sites on a 4 weekly basis.
As an individual you will be flexible and approachable with good communication skills and a hands-on approach as this role is fully responsible for payroll (from start to end). Strong IT Skills with experience of using Sage 50 payroll ideal.
If you are interested in the position please apply, or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website