Manchester, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join our instantly recognisable client. This exciting new role will join a busy payroll team that are integral to the business and the wider group, who are market leaders in the leisure industry. Initially a 3 month temporary role, this opportunity could result in permanent employment for the successful candidate.
The main purpose of this Payroll Specialist role is to administer the monthly payroll, including the processing of new starters, leavers and other statutory payments.
* Submitting payroll information to the payroll bureau and conducting payroll analysis
* Provide payroll support to colleagues and managers, resolving any payroll related queries
* Administer new starters and leaver payroll processes across the business
* Processing of month end payroll and assisting with the audit or reporting as required
* Oversee administration of the auto enrolment pension across the business
* Remain up to date with current payroll legislation and ensure records are accurately maintained
* Notify payroll bureau of any sickness, maternity or paternity pay
The ideal Payroll Specialist will:
Have recent and relevant experience within a similar payroll role. The successful individual will have up to date knowledge of UK employment tax legislation, be able to work to tight deadlines and operate under a high workload. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail and knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel.
If you or anyone you know has the requisite skills or experience for this Payroll Specialist role please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.