Sellick Partnership is currently recruiting an experienced Payroll Specialist to work on a short-term project for a company based in Leek. This contract will last around 1-2 weeks and will require a candidate with proven Payroll process and system experience.
The purpose of the project
To spend a few days observing the payroll function and producing a report on how they can make changes to their processes and systems in order to run an efficient payroll function, including:
- Highlight what processes need more work/focus on
- Highlight what processes don't need as much focus (or taken away completely)
- Provide insight on how they can fully utilise their current system (Moorepay)
- Provide guidance/training on the following:
- Travel expenses
- PAYE settlement agreements
The client is flexible on when the suitable candidate can begin this short-term contract, therefore if you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.