Manchester, Greater Manchester
£15.00 - £18.00 per hour
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are working alongside a well-established leisure and retail organisation based In Manchester City Centre to recruit a Payroll Specialist on a 3 month contract basis.
Key responsibilities of the Payroll Specialist-
- Complete end of month payroll processing required for payroll provider and reporting/auditing as required
- Assist in any requests for reporting or Stats from the Business.
- Keep an accurate record and notify the payroll bureau of any sickness/ paternity/maternity information
- Accurate submission of all payroll data to the payroll bureau ensuring the correct procedures and controls are followed
- Be a source of support to colleague and senior managers regarding any payroll queries
- Responsible for ensuring that all management and support changes are actioned in a timely manner to ensure accurate payments and reporting.
- Coordinate new starter and leaver payroll processes
- Administer pension auto-enrolment to ensure compliance with legislation and maintenance of accurate records
- Assist with any payroll investigations or system improvements when necessary
The ideal candidate-
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Specialist will have extensive experience in payroll including pensions and ideally up to date knowledge around Tax. The organisation are looking for an individual with strong interpersonal skills who can deliver effective and accurate results under strict deadlines. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required and the ability to analyse data effectively using excel. The individual must be hardworking, enthusiastic and flexible with a positive and professional attitude whilst being a keen influencer.
If you feel your experience matches the clients requirements, please apply now or contact Megan Coop at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.