South Yorkshire, England
£12 - £14.50 per hour
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Payroll Supervisor to join a well-known and growing Public Sector organisation in South Yorkshire. This role is a fantastic opportunity to make a real difference within their Payroll & Pensions team during a crucial time in the organisation's future, with the potential of a temporary to permanent option.
Key Responsibilities of the Payroll Supervisor:
- Running, balancing and closing of all payrolls - submission of BACS and remittance of statutory/non-statutory deductions
- Inputting amendments to both staff payroll & pensions
- Processing immediate payments to members
- Completion of year-end payroll routines and reports
- Completion and submission of year-end returns for use in the year-end process
- Supervision and guidance of a Payroll Officer and Payroll Assistant
The successful Payroll Supervisor will:
- Have previous experience of working in a busy payroll environment to a supervisory/Team Leader level
- Have previous experience in running payrolls through to completion
- Have knowledge of PAYE, NIC and requirements/legislation relating to payroll
- Have strong Microsoft Office skills as well as some financial systems experience
- Have excellent communications skills and attention to detail
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.