A market leading service organisation currently requires an experience Payroll Supervisor to join their team in Newcastle Upon Tyne
Due to business growth, the organisation requires an experienced Payroll Supervisor to work on a 12-18 month fixed term contract on a large scale transformation project implementing new processes within the finance team, as well as staff coaching and training.
- Overall management and supervision of busy payroll team
- Overseeing a team of 4 payroll assistants
- Implementing new procedures to streamline processes across all departments
- Process all payrolls across the group on a monthly basis (approx. 3000 employees)
- Accurate end to end processing of monthly payroll ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Extensive payroll management experience
- Familiar with current legislation in relation to payroll processing
- Understanding of pension processing
- Experience implementing new systems is essential
- Experience of writing process documents
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Payroll Supervisor role, please apply now, or contact Wayne Jackson at Sellick Partnership.
The closing date is 28th April at 12pm. We will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and shortlisted candidates will be contacted before the closing date.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role .