Wolverhampton, West Midlands
3 months ago
Role: Payroll Team Leader
Rate: £15ph to £20ph PAYE
Duration: 6 month fixed term contract
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Payroll Team Leader for our Public Sector client in Wolverhampton.
- Provide management to the Employee Services Team in accordance with the stated corporate strategy
- To assist in the management of the Employee's Service Department
- To provide a cost effective, efficient and responsive payroll service
- To interpret complex national pay related guidance and provide payroll and pension advice
Key Duties for the Payroll Team Leader:
- Have overall day to day management responsibility for staff within the department
- To be responsible for accurately calculating and administering a designated payroll portfolio
- To be responsible for the line management of the team
- To effectively manage and plan own and departments workload
- To review payroll processes and ensure they are effective and efficient
- To communicate important and complex changes in legislation, processes or elements affecting pay
- To manage the payroll element of the auto enrolment process
- An experienced payroll professional
- Staff management
- High level of analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.