Payroll Team Leader
£9 - £16 per hour
Role: Payroll Team Leader
Location: Wolverhampton - Hybrid working
Type: Temporary - Full Time
Duration: Three to Six months
Hourly rate: £11 to £16 per hour plus holiday pay
Do you want to work in an energetic team that delivers an efficient and effective Payroll Service? Do you want to provide support and input into the organisations long term strategy? Are you looking for an opportunity that allows you to work from home for part of the week?
Due to an increased workload, our Client are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Payroll Team Leader who will ensure a high quality, comprehensive, effective and efficient Payroll service that ensures the timely payment of all employee remuneration, expenses and allowances in accordance with statutory requirements.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Team Leader:
- To be responsible for accurately calculating and administering a designated payroll portfolio
- To be responsible for the line management of the team
- To effectively manage and plan own and departments workload
- To review Payroll processes and ensure they are effective and efficient
- To manage the payroll element of the auto enrolment process
- To process statutory and non-statutory returns in accordance with appropriate timescales
- To ensure that all relevant monthly and annual reconciliations are carried out
- Stakeholder engagement
- To ensure adequate training is provided
Person Specification for the Payroll Team Leader
- An experienced Payroll professional
- Experience in managing and training staff
- High level of analytical skills
- The ability to work under own initiatives
- The ability to make decisions quickly
If you believe that you are well-suited to this excellent opportunity which provides autonomy whist working in an experienced team, please apply. For additional information, please contact Adam Rouse at Sellick Partnership. The closing date for CVs is Friday June 24th due to the urgent requirement of this role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.