St. Helens, Merseyside
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour + DOE
5 months ago
Our client an established organisation in St Helens are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Training Officer on an interim basis starting asap until March 2020.
Key responsibilities for the Payroll Training Officer include:
* Assisting with completion of individual training needs analysis
* Formulating training plans
* Designing and delivering training programmes
* Carrying out quality assurance audits
* Implementing any required remedial training plans
* Liaising with stakeholders at all levels and advising on complex queries
* Complying with statutory requirements
* Producing reports and attending team meetings
Essential experience for the Payroll Training Officer:
* Previous payroll experience
* Experience of assisting with supervision, training and development of staff
* Outstanding knowledge of payroll and pensions processes and systems
* Experience of developing training programmes
* Developing and implementing procedures and processes
* Strong communication skills and ability to build solid working relationships
* Negotiation and influencing skills
* Excellent knowledge of Excel
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Training Officer to add value to a busy team on an interim basis.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.