Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£22000 - £25000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Pension Administrator to join a reputable business in Wolverhampton. This is a fantastic opportunity for a pension specialist who is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
The duties of the Pension Administrator will include:
- To be responsible for the processing data, member benefits and payroll (as applicable to the area of work) for all members.
- To undertake payroll runs and balance outputs, periodically at the end of the financial year
- To be responsible for the appropriate regulation being applied in the maintenance of data.
- Processing of members benefits and payroll and to build and maintain up to date knowledge of legislation, relevant to the area of work, e.g. Pensions legislation and supporting regulations and guidance (DCLG), statutory authorities (e.g. HMRC) and regulators (tPR), which affect the administration of the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- To analyse complex data and/or member benefits to ensure the right information is held and processed correctly to ensure accurate recording, quotation and payment of individual member benefits. To maintain member details whilst in payment including statutory and voluntary deductions and member notified changes.
The successful candidate will be the following:
- NVQ level 2 (A levels) or equivalent experience
- Relevant professional qualification or working towards (e.g. CIPP/ PMI level 4)
- Significant experience of computerised Pensions Administration and payroll systems
- Experience of working in a processing environment e.g. benefits, payroll, DWP
- CIPP or PMI qualification and considerable working experience within LGPS
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place week commencing the 19th November*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice