Pension Finance Officer
West Midlands, England
Up to £28000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for a Pension Finance Officer to join a well-established West Midlands based organisation for a minimum of 3 months with the potential of the role becoming permanent.
Duties of the Pension Finance Officer will be specified by the Pension Finance Managers to assist in carrying out a range of accounting, budgetary and financial administration duties in respect of the various services and activities and to deputise for the Pension Finance Managers where appropriate.
Duties of the Pensions Finance Officer will include:
- To assist with the maintenance and reconciliation of appropriate accounting records and systems.
- Assisting with the preparation of the year end Statutory Statement of Accounts including publication to assist with audit queries as required.
- To assist with compiling complex financial information, multi financial year, statistical and analytical reports, including the preparation of quarterly accounts.
- To assist with the reconciliation of all input, output and balances from the accounting system including those with external records, e.g. bank statements, tax office, etc.
- To assist with preparing, collating and presenting financial information
- Accountable for the day to day management of the collection, control and reconciliation of contributions along with any other income from employers and members.
The suitable candidate will have the following:-
- Degree or AAT qualified or equivalent relevant experience
- Qualified or part qualified (close to completion) is desirable
- Fund accounting & financial administration experience.
- Evidence of ability to work accurately in a detailed manner to meet strict deadlines.
- Use of computerised accounting systems, application software and personal computers
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice