£50000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, pension
about 1 month ago
Pensions Actuary sought for a market-leading Pensions Consultancy. Our client is seeking a Nearly/Newly or Qualified Actuary to join their Public Sector Pensions team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Nearly/Newly or Qualified Actuary, either with experience in Public Sector Pensions or Corporate/Trustee Consulting to join a market-leading Consultancy as a Pensions Actuary.
Responsibilities of the Pensions Actuary:
- Advisor to a portfolio of Local Government Pension Scheme clients
- Leading and developing client accounts, preparing and delivering strategic advice to clients and winning new work
- Work with a range of stakeholders internally to facilitate joined up service delivery
- Coaching and mentoring junior members of the team
Key Experience of the Pensions Actuary:
- Nearly/Newly or Qualified Actuary
- Pensions Consulting experience
- Public Sector experience would be beneficial but is not required
- Strong communication skills
Our client are looking to recruit a strong Pensions Actuary as soon as possible.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a Pensions Actuary at a market-leading Consultancy then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.