£70000 - £80000 per annum
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently partnered with a global Insurer and one of the UK's largest financial services providers as they seek to recruit a technically strong, ambitious Pensions Actuary.
This Pensions Actuary role will see the successful candidate work with a range of senior stakeholders across the group to help manage the organisation's substantial Defined Benefit pension scheme.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to produce models and analysis independently before presenting findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
Put simply you need to be a 'doer, reviewer and presenter' of work. This role would not suit someone who is only comfortable reviewing and presenting the work of others - our client requires a real all-rounder.
This is a unique opportunity to undertake a very high profile role with one of the world's largest Insurers. Although this role is largely 'standalone' there are ample opportunities to progress to more senior Pensions focused roles, or capital / investment areas should you wish.
Skills and experience of the Pensions Actuary:
- You will be a qualified Actuary with a minimum of one year of post-qualification experience
- Proactive self-starter who can stand on their own two feet from day one
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven track record of engaging and managing a wide array of senior stakeholders
- Deep understanding of Defined Benefit pensions schemes
- Experience of financial services / insurance highly advantageous
- Highly numeric degree (or equivalent)
Rewards and Benefits:
- Highly competitive base salary of £70,000 - £80,000
- Strong pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus up to 25% of base salary
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working options
- Excellent career progression options
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.