£20000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Pensions Administrator to assist in the daily administration of a Defined Benefits Pension Scheme within Liverpool City Centre. A leading company in the world of Pensions are looking to expand one of their highly regarded administrative teams on a temporary basis:
The Pensions Administrator will take responsibility for;
- Working knowledge of a Defined Benefits Pensions Scheme from an administrative perspective
- Assisting in the operations of pension processing, including pensions calculations and client interaction
- Providing knowledge of retirements to stakeholders
- On boarding and transfers pensions calculations
- Conducting the input of numerical figures in an accurate manner
The Pensions Administrator will meet the following skillset:
- Pensions qualifications desirable but not essential (e.g. APMI)
- Ability to motivate and positively influence colleagues at varying levels of seniority
- Natural problem solving abilities: should be able to assist in pensions queries and escalate when necessary
- Strong attention to detail, having the ability review Defined Benefits pensions data with the upmost accuracy
- Good organisation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a flourishing Pensions Specialist. The company offers clear career progression and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.