£25000 - £28000 per annum
4 months ago
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum
Duration: Permanent - Full-Time
Are you an experienced Pensions Administrator looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, I'd like to hear from you.
Joining an award-winning client, the successful candidate will work closely with the Pensions Administration Manager to assist in the administration of all aspects of the company's pension scheme, to provide an efficient service in compliance with pensions regulations, Trust documentation and company policies.
With unrivalled opportunities for progression and extensive company benefits, this is a fantastic opening for a determined Pensions Administration Professional to gain exposure to a fast-paced Pensions and Finance Function for a high-profile national client.
Key Responsibilities of the Pensions Administrator:
- Assist in the administration of the company pension scheme in accordance with contractual and legislative requirements.
- Answer queries from members including password resets, data updating, transfer, retirement, investment switching and one off payments, ensuring the accurate and timely provision of information.
- Acquire knowledge of and contribute to the administration of company pension benefits in accordance with legislation, company policies, contractual obligations and third party supplier agreements.
- Continually define and develop existing processes to ensure streamlined and efficient operations.
- Assist with, manage and co-ordinate both annual and ad-hoc projects within the department.
Key Requirements of the Pensions Administrator:
- Good understanding of pensions legislation and previous experience in a similar role is essential for this role.
- Experience specifically of defined benefit pensions would be preferred.
- An awareness of Irish pensions law would also be highly beneficial.
- Highly numerate, with the ability to interpret complex details into basic transactional information.
- Understanding of administration systems, with a good level of PC literacy, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively to both internal and external sources.
- Demonstrate effective planning, organisation skills and a high attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic self-starter with a drive to make a difference through taking initiative.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Pensions Administrator position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.