Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£22000 - £27000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Pensions Administrator for a local authority based in Wolverhampton.
This position is based in the benefit operations, within a new team which will be focussing on the processing of deferment benefits and associated supporting processes, where all activity is managed against a set of Key Performance Indicators.
The position includes responsibility for:-
- Processing and authorising deferment benefits for members
- Completing additional associated processes for example transfers of and joining of member records
- Working to set targets and ensuring achievement of key performance indicators for the team
- Supporting with the day to day management of the team's workload together with the Benefit Operations Manager
- Processing and validating all amendments to a member's record that result from changes in employment and personal circumstances.
- Providing a comprehensive and responsive service to employers in regard to data queries and outstanding data
- To be responsible for ensuring that work is completed to a high standard through peer review of calculation, data output and correspondence on a regular basis and review of operational rejection reports.
The suitable candidate:
- Experience working in pensions
- Local Authority experience is desirable but not essential
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.