£18000 - £20000 per annum + plus benefits
8 months ago
£18,000 - £20,000
Pensions Administrator required to join a well established Wealth Management Company. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with a huge interest in Financial Services or an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their team on a permanent, full- time basis based in Swansea.
Key responsibilities of the Pensions Administrator
- Administration for a variety of personal pension and investment products.
- Assisting rest of Pensios Administration team on a daily basis.
- Reviewing client portfolios in line with company pension products.
- Analysing data within a prtfiolo managing risks and inaccuracies.
- Project work.
- Liaising effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Required skills and experience of the Pensions Administrator
- Experience within Pensions (desirable)
- Strong Administration experience.
- Interest for Financial Services.
- Ability to work well within in a team and independently.
- Excellent organisation skills and strong attention to detail.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to review data.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Pensions Administrator role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.