£16000 - £18000 per annum
8 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Pension Administrator to join a leading financial services business based in the heart of Liverpool.
As Pensions Administrator you will be sat within a dynamic and busy Pensions team and you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out automated and manual processes and calculations
- Entering and updating pension data onto the system
- Resolving queries through investigating and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to resolve queries
- Responding and correcting errors and ensuring all complaints are handled efficiently
- Checking and authorising colleagues work
The successful Pensions Administrator applicant will:
- Have previous administration experience, preferably from a financial services background
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have strong Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups
- Be self-motivated and a strong communicator
- Be able to work well as part of a team but also use their initiative when working independently
This is an excellent opportunity with fantastic benefits and great career prospects for the right individual.
Please note, we receive a high volume of applications and only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.