Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£28000 - £32000 per annum
6 months ago
I am currently working with an excellent client in the Teesside area who are looking for a Pensions Technician / Senior Pensions Administrator on a permanent basis. The successful Pensions candidate will be responsible for providing guidance internally and to external clients relating to scheme rules /requirements and overriding legislation.
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
- Build and maintain good relationships with clients
- Liaison with Actuaries and Benefit Consultants on legislative matters.
- Act as a focal point for all technical queries
- Ensure compliance with scheme rules, industry regulations and pensions legislation
- Provide expert advice and guidance
- Assess technical pension issues and provides specialist expertise to team members and clients
- Contribute to the design and development of new approaches and solutions in line with business and/or client needs
- Establish and maintain process for managing and administering sufficient quality controls
- Apply and revise as required process to ensure continued accuracy and quality of calculations and external communications
- Provide guidance and coaching to team members
- Ad-hoc activities as determined by the business.
- Presentation of training seminars and programmes to scheme members, pension's administration staff or client's staff as required.
- Assist in production of office procedure documentation, training manuals and other documentation as required.
- Liaison with system suppliers and other relevant organisations.
- Forward planning to ensure that sufficient resources are available to deliver a multitude of ongoing projects;
- Right to work in the UK
- Have a broad range of communication and influencing skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to challenge third parties when required
- Confident, self-motivated and very organised
- Ability to see through complex processes to identify opportunities to improve
- Able to work towards tight and urgent deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Participation in Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Benefits Scheme to support you in and out of work, helping you look after you and your family covering Security & Protection, Health & Wellbeing, Lifestyle
- Life Assurance cover
- Interest free season ticket loan
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.