£19000 - £20000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Pensions Clerk to join our reputable organisation based in the Northampton. The role is for 3 month interim initially with a permanent opportunity at the end available for the right candidate. This post is currently remote but eventually will require the post holder to return on site on a split week basis.
The role would be suitable for an experienced pensions clerk or administrator with previous experience in the following areas:
- Processing invoices and payments
- Managing customer queries
- Inputting high volumes of information onto Excel: V Lookups, pivots and formulas
- Data analysis
- Customer services
The ideal Pensions clerk will have:
- GSCE in Maths and English grade C and above
- At least two years' post graduate experience in a professional environment
- Excellent time management skills and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
Our client is hoping to have the Pensions Clerk in the role as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.