Leeds, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £21000 per annum + Plus Benefits
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently representing A Global Wealth & Investment Organisation, who are looking to appoint an Experienced Pensions Administrator to expand one of their highly regarded specialist teams in their Leeds office on a permanent basis:
The Pensions Executive will take responsibility for;
- The day to day administration of different Pensions Schemes
- Processing pensions operational tasks, including varying manual pensions calculations
- Liaising with external stakeholders to provide them with answers to pension related queries
- Calculating manual on-boarding, transfer and retirement pensions queries
- Inputting and updating numerical pensions calculations and static data
The Pensions Executive will meet the following skillset:
- Pensions qualifications desirable but not essential (e.g. APMI)
- Ability to motivate and positively influence colleagues at varying levels of seniority
- Natural problem solving abilities: should be able to assist in pensions queries of varying levels of complexity
- Strong attention to detail, having the ability review pensions data with the upmost level of skill and accuracy
- Good organisation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team at a global Wealth & Investment Organisation. The company offers clear career progression and a collaborative company culture.
If you believe your background meets the criteria please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note: we receive an exceptional volume of applications and are unable to respond to each CV we receive.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.