£400 - £2500 per day
8 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to appoint a Pensions Manager for a Local Authority in Oxfordshire.
Key responsibilities for the Pension Manager:
- To lead the Pension Office functions on a strategic and operational basis
- Provide operation and strategic support to the team and Group Manager
- Providing advice and guidance to the Group Manager and other stakeholders on matters relating to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- To be responsible for the development, implementation, monitoring and compliance of the Pension Office Administration Strategy by the Administration Authority and Scheme Employers
- To be responsible for the management and resolution of Pension Office complaints
- To be responsible for the management and reporting of pension office performance targets, customer satisfaction and projects to the Group Manager
- To manage assigned budgets and take corrective action where appropriate in liaison with the Group Manager
- Provide information, advice and guidance on pension matters to internal and external stakeholders of the LGPS and other pension schemes
- Lead, manage, motivate and develop the Pension Office employees, ensuring a professional, customer focused, best practice service delivery organisation.
The suitable candidate:
- Knowledge of occupational pension schemes in particular the Local Government Pension scheme
- Excellent communication skills
- Local Authority experience is essential for this role
Please note - our client will also consider candidates who are looking for either interim or permanent work.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Adam Rouse on 01332 542 580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.