Darlington, County Durham
£33000 - £41000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently working with a fantastic organisation who are looking for an experienced Pensions Team Manager on a permanent basis. As a Pensions Team Manager you will be responsible for leading an Administratino Team to prove to be an integral park of the function during an exciting time in terms of company growth.
- Manage a team of pensions administrators who administer a portfolio of both DB and DC occupational schemes.
- Lead a team in-line with the Perform way of working, ensuring all elements are consistently embedded and adding value.
- Plan and manage the team's workload to ensure SLA's and project milestones are met and excellent Customer Service is delivered.
- Manage the team to ensure client projects are delivered to the agreed deadline. Take a lead role in project managing complex projects.
- Design and implement new processes and ways of working as a result of legislation/scheme changes or a client request.
- Work with peer groups to ensure consistency of approach/best practice.
- Manage and motivate the team throughout change initiatives, supporting the ethos of continuous improvement.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing clients and Trustees
- Attend and present at client and Trustee meetings.
- Support the business in tendering for new pensions administration services including presenting to prospective clients and Trustees.
- Work with Client Service Managers ensuring that client's expectations are set and achieved.
- Agree team goals and objectives, ensuring that they meet the requirements of the company's goals.
- Monitor performance and quality of output of your team.
- Manage individual performance of team members
- Hold regular 1 to 1 meeting with team members, using coaching skills to help individuals reach their full potential.
- Carry out employee PDR's, agreeing and reviewing progress of objectives and establishing training needs
Skills and competencies
- Excellent people management skills (including coaching skills)
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills
- The ability to learn new systems and processes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to forward plan
- Solution Focused
- Educated to degree standard
- APMI or similar
- Equivalent relevant experience
- Experience of managing people
- Experience of working within the pension industry
Salary & Package:
The overrall package for this role is very generous and includes a competitive salary between £33,000 - £41,000 (dependent on experience), 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays, discretionary Group-Wide Bonus scheme, flexible working hours and a Defined Benefit pension scheme.
To apply or find out more information about this opportunity please contact Maz Williams at Sellick Partnership, Newcastle.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.