£12 - £17 per hour
Role: HR Advisor
Location: Stoke - Hybrid working
Rate: £12 per hour to £16 per hour
Sellick Partnership are currently looking to recruit an interim HR Advisor for a Housing Association in Staffordshire.
- Responsible for providing first class, operational HR services across the business
- Support the Head of People, People Business Partners in the development and implementation of workforce planning activities, policies and procedures, management guidance and HR interventions from the Groups people plan.
- Working with the wider people team, including People Services and Learning and Development to ensure effective people management activity takes place across the business.
The duties of the HR Advisor include:
- Work in partnership with line managers to deliver customer focused HR and people related activities
- Advise and support line managers on the full range of routine and complex employee relations issues
- Support managers and employees in long term sickness cases
- Manage all case work in line with organisational procedures
- Advise and support managers and employees on queries with terms and conditions, policies, procedures, pay and legislation
- Advise and support managers with the implementation of change plans
Person specification for the HR Advisor:
- CIPD Associate with at least Level 5 CIPD
- Evidence of advising and coaching first line managers
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law.
- A minimum of two years' experience working in a busy HR office
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.