Greater Manchester, England
£40000 - £42000 per annum + great benefits
17 days ago
People Services Manager required to join a fast paced, multisite business in Greater Manchester. The client is looking for a strong HR professional to manage the ER helpdesk and projects. They will be responsible for the development and ongoing review of HR policies and maintenance of HR systems.
Key responsibilities of the People Services Manager:
- Lead the People Helpdesk ensuring Transactional KPIs are met, including the provision of joiner and leaver services including production of employment contracts, delivery of pre-employment screening processes and right to work compliance
- Provide guidance and support to HRBPs, managers, and colleagues on employee relations, HR policies, procedures and practices to ensure consistent application
- Implementation of company pay review and annual bonus schemes
- Strategic relationship development with external employee benefit partners
- Proactive contract management to drive value and service quality from benefit partners
- Management of all benefits data - liaising with payroll and external providers as appropriate
- Implementation of the annual flexible benefit programme
- Maintenance and development of HR systems and technology
- Champion reporting processes and requirements and ensure appropriate checks are completed to ensure departmental compliance
- Championing change through the implementation of new employee products and initiatives
- Provide insight and support to the HR Analyst to align data with HR insight
Required skills and experience of People Services Manager:
- Strong ER experience is essential for this role including complex cases
- Experience of helpdesk management and people management would also be useful
- HR professional with generalist HR experience in a similar sized business/industry
- Excellent communication skills are required
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Competent in Excel and HR systems
- Demonstrates personal drive, urgency and capacity to deliver significant outputs
- Able to make a persuasive, clear presentation of ideas both in writing and orally, to convince others and gain acceptance; creates a positive impression on others
- Analyses and evaluates data and options for action to reach sound conclusions
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this People Services Manager position then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership.
I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.