Cheshire East, Cheshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + excellent benefits
5 months ago
People Systems Development and Analytics Consultant
Duration: Permanent - Full Time
** An essential requirement for this role to be a subject matter expert in SAP SuccessFactors **
Sellick Partnership are seeking an experienced People Systems Development and Analytics Consultant to join a high profile business based in Cheshire. The newly appointed People Systems Development and Analytics Consultant will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of the People Team Systems (primarily SAP SuccessFactors and iTrent) including release management and user access management.
You will develop and deliver Management Information and interfaces (both internal and external) to the required formats and deadlines. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining internal systems including promoting the use of HR MI and systems within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the People Systems Development and Analytics Consultant:
- To ensure that the systems service is continually maintained and enhanced in line with SuccessFactors best practice by actively work with SAP for new updates and resolutions.
- As a SuccessFactors Super user/SME you will be the escalation point of contact for all system/reporting related queries, coaching and supporting users within the wider business.
- Develop and enhance HR analytics capability as the operating model evolves
- To use analytics to drive data quality
- To manage and maintain the HR systems, interfaces, self-service and reporting tools so that they meet the current needs of the business
- Responsible for the Process documentation, data, testing, training and reporting around release management and cyclical activity
- Implement and maintain standards on SuccessFactors with adherence to HR Policies and Procedures.
- Update and maintain organisational structures up to medium level complexity within relevant HR Systems (primarily Success Factors with some use of iTrent), mainly in response to requests from the wider business
- Produce MI, reports and analytics - both scheduled and in response to requests from the wider business
- Support business users in the use of HR 'self-service' portals by resolving issues up to medium level complexity
- Work collaboratively and proactively with the People Services and Systems team to manage more complex systems and technology problems, projects, and initiatives
- Maintain systems security and data integrity
Key Requirements of the People Systems Development and Analytics Consultant:
- Proven Knowledge of the following areas with SuccessFactors - EC, PMGM, Talent Management, Succession, Recruitment, Compensation, Analytics, Service Centre, LMS PRD, ORD (Canvas) and the Reporting analytics module in SuccessFactors.
- Ideally will have worked on a system transition and will understand data migration, data clean up and testing.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills but with the ability to look at the bigger picture
- High level of detail and accuracy with good administrative skills
- Understands the core HR & Business processes
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent IT skills with MS Office. Advanced level of Excel and Access desirable
- Proven ability to manipulate complex multi domain data into advanced reports
- Experience of producing user-friendly reports and management information for customers
- Good communication skills with the confidence to communicate effectively.
- Excellent use of Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Have a working knowledge of all aspects of HR, Payroll and Learning (in terms of business requirements and of regulatory / legislative requirements) in order that the HR systems continue to support the changing Group, Government and regulatory requirements.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this People Systems Development and Analytics Consultant opportunity then please apply now, or contact Kerry Norman, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.