Up to £30000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
Our client is a leading name within UK wealth and investment management. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for an Investment Performance Analyst to join the business on a permanent basis.
The Investment Performance Analyst will take responsibility for the following:
- Provide maintenance and control of investment fund information
- Assisting with product launches
- Producing and ensuring that data on fund factsheets is accurate before they are released to the market
- Performance reconciliation of all onshore and offshore units across multiple currencies
- Producing performance reports regularly to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc project management
- Resolving any queries related to this data in a timely and accurately manner
The Investment Performance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- IOC qualification holder
- Numerical degree desirable
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel
- Experience within the Financial Services sector
- Experience of mathematical modelling
Note, sector-specific experience within Financial Services is crucial criteria for this position.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.