6 months ago
£ Competitive Salary
An rare opportunity has arisen for a Childcare solicitor to join a quasi-organisation offering outstanding career progression on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for Newly Qualified solicitors, as there is an excellent support system in place.
You will be part of a large, supportive team, with genreous flexible working arrangements (remote initially) As a Childcare solicitor you will deal with Public Law Child Proceedings, along with:
- Dealing with a broad range of complex, niche cases
- Attending contested hearings
- Representing clients in pre-proceeding meetings
- Liaising with clients/ Public Sector bodies (e.g. schools and health professionals)
You will be working with some of the best legal professionals in the industry and be part of a business that instils Work, Life, Balance. The firm has an excellent organisational structure, with one paralegal to every two fee earners, and a legal secretary to every five fee earners.
You will be a qualified solicitor with Public Child Law experience, this can be within the Public or Private sector. Conducting your own advocacy would be preferable but counsel can be instructed if necessary.
Benefits of the role:
- Highly accessible location with excellent transport links
- A Work, Life, Balance ethos
- Generous working from home opportunities (even after Covid restrictions are lifted)
- Competitive salary/ package
- Fantastic team support structure
- Exposure to High profile, niche cases
Please call Amy on 0161 513 0886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.