6 months ago
£ Competitive Salary
A unique opportunity for a Childcare solicitor to join a forward-thinking organisation. You will be part of a big, encouraging Childcare team, with flexible working arrangements after the lockdown period. This role will be remote initially.
As a Childcare solicitor you deal with Public Law Child Proceedings; duties will include:
- Dealing with a broad range of cases (e.g. neglect, non-accidental injuries and abuse)
- Attending contested hearings
- Represent clients in pre-proceeding meetings
- Liaising with clients/ Public Sector bodies (e.g. schools and health professionals)
You will be working amongst some of the best legal professionals in the industry and be part of a business that instils Work, Life, Balance. The firm has an excellent organisational structure, with one paralegal to every two fee earners, and a legal secretary to every five fee earners.
You will be a qualified solicitor with Public Child Law experience, this can be within the Public or Private sector. Conducting your own advocacy would be preferable but counsel can be instructed if necessary.
Benefits of the role:
- Highly accessible location with excellent transport links
- A work, Life, Balance ethos (e.g. free Pilate and Yoga classes)
- Working from home opportunities
- Competitive salary/ package
- Impressive Legal support
- Exposure to High profile cases
Please call Amy on 0161 834 1642 or email email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.