Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£9.00 - £11.50 per hour
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Personal Assistant to join one of our public sector clients. The role is on a full time and temporary basis for 8 weeks.
The role would be suitable for an experienced personal assistant person.
Job purpose summary:
To provide comprehensive, high quality confidential support and secretarial service to the Chair, Non-Executive Directors and Director of Corporate Governance (Board Secretary).
To support the administrative functions within corporate governance in relation to the reporting of statutory and regulatory compliance, ensuring efficient and effective management of systems and processes as well as provide efficient and effective secretarial and administration support.
To manage information flows within the office, internally with Trust Directorates and Teams and externally with relevant partners and stakeholders, to ensure all communication is effective, responsive and sensitively managed.
To understand and maintain issues of confidentiality and information governance at all times.
The duties of the Personal Assistant:
- Maintain Chair, NEDs and Governor personal files including annual Fit and Proper Persons requirements, current DBS certification, issuing and return of ID badges, completion of mandatory training in liaison with Human Resources.
- Provide administrative support to the Chair, including diary commitments and management. Additionally Director of Corporate Governance (Board Secretary), as required producing high quality correspondence, presentations and reports following corporate governance guidelines.
- Produce high quality correspondence, presentations and reports following corporate governance guidelines.
- Organise Chair and NED meetings both internally and with external stakeholders.
- Arrange planned Chair and NED visits to Trust Services.
- Organise attendance of Chair, NEDs and Governor at external events, i.e. book place/s at conferences/training, arrange travel and accommodation, and process expenses claims.
- Support preparation of agendas, collation and dissemination of papers for meetings, attend, take notes and transcribe minutes.
- Support preparation of agendas, collation and dissemination of papers for Nominations and Remuneration Committee (NRC) meetings, attend, take notes and transcribe the minutes.
- Co-ordinate responses to Governor questions/enquiries and provide administrative support for Governor Elections.
Essential skills of the ideal Personal Assistant:
- Personal assistant experience
- Strong administration experience
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Be able to manage a workload efficiently
- Be able to have sensitivity in managing challenging situations or individuals
Our client is hoping to have a Personal Assistant in the role as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.