6 months ago
Duration: Ongoing - with the possibility of longer term and permanent opportunities
An experienced Personal Assistant is required to join a well-established organisation based in Crewe. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled Personal Assistant to work alongside the core team in a key role during a period of increased workload.
Key Responsibilities of the Personal Assistant:
- Provide support to a number of directors, as well as the wider executive team.
- Diary management: arranging meetings, ensuring the diary is always up to date and accurate, ensuring time is used effectively.
- Collate paperwork and reports for executive meetings.
- Attend senior management and executive meetings, taking minutes and supporting the organisation of senior management team meetings by chasing progress on action points.
- Liaise with a wide range of stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Provide general office support, including professionally handling telephone calls, meeting and greeting visitors and sorting incoming mail.
Key Requirements of the Personal Assistant:
- Proven experience providing support to senior management in a PA capacity is essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the confidence to liaise at a senior level.
- Superior organisation skills, with a proven ability to work under pressure.
- Show a patient and flexible attitude, with the ability to manage a busy workload, prioritising your day in order of important tasks.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Personal Assistant position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how