£54000 - £62000 per annum
12 months ago
I am working with a well-regarded Legal 500 practice who are looking to appoint a Personal Injury Associate to their Serious Injury team. The ideal candidate will have 8+ years' experience in personal injury law.
This role is for someone who is passionate about what they do. The role will include dealing with the following:
- Handling a full and busy caseload of Serious Injury matters from start to finish acting for the claimant
- Maintaining and building relationships with key clients
- Mentoring junior members of the team
The successful candidate will be able to show that they are capable of:
- Creating opportunities with medical professionals
- fantastic communication skills when dealing with clients and staff at all levels
- Managing a caseload of life changing injury matters
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, high quality work and a great work life balance.
This role may include travel between Southampton and London.
If you're interested in this position please apply within or for more information contact Ellen Shone at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.