City of London, London
£26 - £35 per hour + Flexible Working Arrangements
4 months ago
11 months +
Personal Injury Lawyer
Locum Contract - Full time
£26-35 per Hour
A Personal Injury Lawyer is required to join the Central Government team to provide high quality and complex Personal Injury Law services. The client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Personal Injury Lawyer to join their Civil Service team on an 11 month contract.
As a Personal Injury Lawyer, you will be responsible for the delivery of a wide range of claims brought on behalf of this governmental body. These include personal injury claims from serviceman and service women, clinical negligence claims and inquest work. The team are looking for an experienced lawyer to assist in what will be a busy and varied caseload which includes complex catastrophic injury cases.
Key Responsibilities of the Personal Injury Lawyer
- Handling Personal Injury claims against the Civil Service.
- Use a process of analysis, planning, scheduling, prioritising, action, quality, monitoring and review.
- Giving early warning to those affected by changing priorities.
- Has up-to-the-minute case files readily available.
- Is capable of formulating robust litigation strategies and ensuring compliance with established strategies in group work.
Required Skills and experience of the Personal Injury Lawyer
- Qualified as a Solicitor or Barrister (or equivalent) is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years post-qualified experience is essential.
- Experience in Personal Injury claims is essential.
- Experience in catastrophic injury claims is preferable.
What is on offer for the Personal Injury Lawyer?
- £50,000 - £55,000 Annual Equivalent
- Flexible working arrangements
- Central London Location
- Access to Unique Government Work
- Long term contract lengths
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Central Government team that prides itself in the first-class service it offers to clients. Our client also offers the potential extension of your 11 month contract as a Personal Injury Lawyer.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Personal Injury Lawyer role, please apply now, or contact Mark Bladen at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.