City of London, London
£26 - £35 per hour + Flexible Working Arrangements
25 days ago
11 months +
Personal Injury Lawyer x2
£26-£35 per Hour
Locum, initial 11 month Contract with the likelihood of extension
The Central Government Legal Department are looking for two experienced Personal Injury lawyers to join their litigation team advising a London based Ministerial Body. Our client is looking for passionate individuals to join their dynamic and growing legal Department, and successfully assist and deliver a wide range of Personal Injury claims.
As a Personal Injury Lawyer you will be working within Central Government which is dedicated to its clients and supportive of its team members. You will work within the Personal Injury team to assist in a busy caseload of Personal Injury Claims. These claims will consist of fast-track and multi-track claims, as well as litigation, and will consist of all aspects of the case from pre-action stage up to and including appeals.
Key responsibilities of the Personal Injury Lawyer
- Managing a caseload of private law claims, including Personal Injury claims
- Use a process of analysis, planning, scheduling, prioritising, action, quality, monitoring and review.
- Giving early warning to those affected by changing priorities.
- Has up-to-the-minute case files readily available.
- Displays an understanding of the context which the Government Legal Department operates in.
- Is capable of formulating robust litigation strategies and ensuring compliance with established strategies in group work.
Required skills and experience of the Personal Injury Lawyer
- Qualified Solicitor or Barrister
- Strong private law/personal injury litigation experience are essential
- Good drafting and written skills are essential
- Ability to meet time and billing targets is essential
- Experience in managing a busy civil litigation caseload is essential
- 2 years Post Qualifying Experience is desirable
- Experience in personal injury defendant work is desirable
What is on offer for the Personal Injury Lawyer?
- £50,000 - £55,000 Annual Equivalent
- Flexible working arrangements
- Central London Location
- Access to Unique Government Work
- Likely extension of your 11 month contract
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Central Government Team that prides itself in the first class service it offers its clients. Our client also offers the potential extension of your 11 month contract as a Personal Injury Lawyer.
If you believe you have strong organisational and legal analytical skills, and you believe you would be able to produce high quality work to tight deadlines, please apply now, or contact Mark Bladen at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.