£18000 - £22000 per annum + Additional Benefits
about 1 year ago
** PERSONAL INJURY PARALEGAL **
Permanent - Hours: 8.30am-5.00pm/9.00am-5.30pm
My client, an award winning Legal 500 firm, based in Central Reading are looking for a Personal Injury Paralegal to join their fantastic team. The team consists of around 10 people.
Criteria for the role;
- Previous experience of claimant PI work is desirable
- Strong knowledge of PI law and its application desirable
- Eager to learn and develop in the field of PI
- Ability to research legal topics for discussion with the team.
- Comfortable speaking to clients on the telephone
- Ability to work unsupervised (where necessary)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Excellent keyboard skills plus good knowledge of Microsoft office software
For the right candidate, my client will offer a competitive salary and a very supportive environment. Also, they offer a Fee earner bonus scheme, 25 days holiday, Pension scheme with a 4% employer contribution and the employee pays 4%, Life Assurance - 5 x final salary, Season ticket travel loan.
To apply, click apply and send a copy of your CV. For more information, please contact Faith Kelly at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.