Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£27000 - £35000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently working with a leading law firm in Staffordshire who are looking for a Personal Injury Solicitor to join the business on 12 month fixed term contract. The role is to cover maternity leave and has the possibility to become permanent afterwards.
The successful candidate will be Newly Qualified through to 2 years PQE, however, candidates with more experience will be considered. You will undertake a case load of EL/PL matters, with some RTA involved, dealing with the litigation process. You will be joining a vastly experienced firm who offer great employee benefits.
- Litigating Personal Injury Fast Track cases whilst working under supervision
- Working with EL/PL with the occasional RTA work
- NQ - 2 years PQE working as a PI Solicitor, being up to date with the relevant law
- Experience of running your own caseload of EL/PL and RTA matters
- Have the confidence and ability to work autonomously and make decisions on cases
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
If you wish to apply for this position, or require any more information on the role, please send your CV to Jack Heaton by email, email@example.com or call on 0113 243 9775.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.