Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£25000 - £34000 per annum
9 months ago
Senior PHP developer- Newcastle upon Tyne
Are you an experienced, passionate PHP Developer looking for an exciting role where you could share your experience but also have opportunities to learn more?
With my client, a fast- developing media agency in the heart of Newcastle upon Tyne, we are looking for a skilled PHP Developer to come join their fast-paced, fun and rewarding agile team of developers.
If you are passionate about technology and you'd like to work in a stimulating environment, working on a variety of projects, then we would love to meet you!
We are offering great career opportunities, competitive compensation and a variety of benefits.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Creating and implementing web-based products
- Developing back-end components and connecting applications with other web services
- Working with front-end developers to insure that their work integrates with applications
- Building reusable PHP models
- Integrating data storage solutions
- Contributing to increasing existing data services API
- Leading full cycle of web application development, from concept and design to testing , launch and post launch care and maintenance
- Using test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
Experience and skills required:
- Very good of hands-on experience working with PHP and PHP web frameworks: Laravel, Yii, etc.
- Previous experience with user authentication and authorisation between systems and servers
- Experience working with LAMP/LEMP stack
- Experience with PHP MVC frameworks
- Experience working with Angular and with SQL and no SQL databases
The company would like to offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Attractive bonus structure
- Fast career progression
- Learning opportunities
- Full package of benefits
- 25 days holidays, increasing each year of employment
- Discounted gym membership
- Car scheme
- Health and wellbeing plan
Interviews are taking place immediately and applications are being reviewed on a daily basis. To be considered apply today!
*It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership. *
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website