Up to £14 per hour + Competitive
10 months ago
£14 p/h Umb
We are working with an organisation in Cheltenham who are seeking an experienced Repairs Scheduler to join their team on a temporary basis
Responsibilities of the Repairs Scheduler include:
- Providing day to day planning of resources
- Scheduling of work for in house trades operatives by delivering reactive, cyclical and planned responsive work
- Prioritising emergency works
- Chasing completions and updates from sub-contractors and operatives
- Keeping all tenants up to date with the progress of repairs
Criteria of the Repairs Scheduler:
- Experience using DRS Scheduling System is desirable
- Previous experience within a planning role is essential
Available with an immediate start.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.