Manchester, Greater Manchester
6 months ago
Boasting a range of awards and accreditations, my client is a Legal 500 recognised firm who cover the full range of legal matters. Their dedication to innovative and pragmatic legal advice is matched only by their commitment to client care. Their leading Planning Law department is recruiting a Planning and Environmental Solicitor to join their outstanding and dyanmic team in Manchester, on a full-time permanent basis.
Their planning and environmental team takes on a huge range of both contentious and non-contentious matters, and applicants should have experience handling their own case-load of Planning and Environment issues, which will include:
- Complex planning applications
- Section106 agreements & Section 278 agreements
- General planning advice in respect of major development schemes in the waste sector, the affordable housing sector, as well as the private developer sector
- Acting for planning authorities in relation to CPO work
- Enforcement issues, High Court litigation and public inquiry work
- Judicial review
- Advice in connection with the environmental impact assessment process
- Advising developers, funders and purchasers on contaminated land and remediation liability
- Planning and environmental due diligence on commercial and corporate transactions
- Advice on invasive species and protected species
This role comes with good prospects for progression for the future for a self-motivated applicant, alongside a competitive salary.
If interested please Apply Now. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Wasilewski on 0113 243 9775.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.