4 months ago
Planning Enforcement Officer (Compliance)
Full time, 3 Months
Do you have great communication skills and the ability to negotiate outcomes? Are you interested in Planning, Enforcement and Development?
Our client, a local authority based in Worcestershire is searching for a hands-on Planning Enforcement Officer to join their Housing Development team.
Duties and responsibilities of the Planning Enforcement Officer include:
- Proactively monitoring planning developments
- Monitoring planning conditions and requirements of legal agreements
- Proactively providing advice to developers where appropriate
- Investigating planning breaches
- Process 'discharge of condition' notices
- Liaising with the legal departments
- Representing Housing and Planning Services at meetings/court
- Responding to pre-application approaches
- Negotiating and liaising with developers and agents
- Providing advice to local Ward Members
Essential experience required:
- Relevant experience in a planning and/or regulation within a public sector environment
- Be familiar with relevant case law and planning regulations
- Full driving licence with business insurance
If you believe you are suitable for the role of Planning Enforcement Officer, please apply. To find out more, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.