East London, London
£40 - £45 per hour
5 months ago
3 Months +
A Planning Lawyer is required to join a local authority organisation in London for an initial 3 month period, with a view to extend thereafter.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planning Lawyer to join a supportive team who offer excellent administrative support within a busy local authority. Applications are welcome from candidates who have previous local authority or private practice experience, although it is essential to be able to manage a complex caseload of planning matters.
The successful candidate will undertake a varied caseload of work, which may include;
- Dealing with high value planning obligations and highway agreements
- Drafting s106 agreements
- Acquiring empty properties
- Advising clients on planning issues
- Dealing with judicial review applications
- Planning enforcement, including drafting enforcement/breach of condition notices
- Advising at planning committees
- Instructing and liaising with Counsel and attending judicial review
- Planning policy and guidance
- Excellent transport links, commutable from both inner and outer london
- Flexible working
- Competitive hourly rate
- Training and development
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Alexis Aarons in our Manchester office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide.
We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.